Bokeh Visualizer 1.0 for Windows
Bokeh Visualizer is an easy, flexible way to
simulate lens blur and bokeh effects in an image.
Full control over the bokeh shape
- Give the bokeh an aspect ratio so that it appears to be an ellipse. This is useful for
simulating the vertical ellipse bokeh that's common in movies.
- Simulate aperture blades. Define the number of blades and the blade curvature. A negative curvature
produces a aperture with inward curving blades, a positive curvature gives outward curving blades.
Full control over the bokeh brightness
- Easily define the brightness contour. Design "busy bokeh" or "creamy bokeh" by adjusting the
- Define an optional "dimple," to give a bright spot in the center of the bokeh.
- Boost and clarify specular hilights to increase the bokeh effect of lights in a scene.
Create swirly bokeh
- Give your bokeh a swirling effect. Adjustable parameters let you change the degree of swirl.
Quick image reduction
- Bokeh processing can be slow for large images. Bokeh Visualizer lets you easily
reduce images to quickly try different bokeh settings.
Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Ross. All rights reserved.
Please send comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org